Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Belated Posts

I am going to post a backlog from last semester now followed by a few that were written recently. I'll keep them to one piece per post?

Breathe
I just need to breathe
Let the air flow from my lungs
Push the words tangled on my tongue

Speak
I just need to speak
Let you know what I feel

Cause I
can think nothing more
perfect and impure
as you
And I
want nothing less
than to see you undress
before my eyes
This isn't lust
okay it is but it is as just as the love inside

But honestly
I can't resist your kiss
The feel of your lips
the heat of your breath on my skin
The scene becomes surreal the more real it is

Breathe
I just need to breathe
I can't allow this fever to take control
But I look at the bruised and bitten body
that lay before me
only to realize the small genocide I've just committed
yet I don't mind. In fact, I'd do it again and again for you.

0 comments: