Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Belated Post #2

I can't wait for the time
when I'm on your mind and it's a good thing
I don't think I can take any more of this
you're animosity is grinding every part of me
and I just want to scream
punch a hole in each wall
Even though it's my fault

Why can't we fight about things that don't matter
and after fill our ears with laughter
from the stupid things we said instead
enjoy the makeup sex I've heard so much about


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would fight this resistence I have to life with blood pumping cyanide but I've never had the balls.
It's so much easier to ignore, let my heart grow numb and my mind get stale; turns out after these months, I really was that frail.
So I froze the world with every inch of snow around me, leaving traces of my pacing thinking I'd have time for a future; but the arms wrapped around are chilling, ticking in my ears and I want it all to go away. But each flake that hits my face staves off another round of burning in my eyes.
It's been 15 years or 15 days I don't know I gave up on counting long ago.

0 comments: