Thursday, December 24, 2009

December is Raucus (Ninth Song: It Doesn't Look Like Christmas)

Here is a serious Christmas song. In case you're wondering, no...we don't have a Christmas tree in our house and it is still T-Shirt weather here (or as I like to say: "It's not even sweater weather", say, it is so fun)!! :-D

It Doesn't Look Like Christmas

White snow isn't falling from the sky
But there is no need to ask why
Because we're relaxin in paradise
Under a sun shining so bright

It doesn't look like Christmas now
But we celebrate it anyhow
Its not the time of year that brings me so much cheer
Its you and all of us here

Outside the trees still have their leaves
And inside there's no Christmas tree
But that's not what it takes for me
The friends around is all I need


The snow is way to cold
And I can't stand those heavy coats
I don't need some silly sled
To make this the best year yet


Mark,
PS.
Capo 2
Chords:
Verse
E-A-Amaj7

Chorus
Bsus4-C#m7

Bridge
E-A6add9-Emaj7

0 comments: