Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December is Raucus (Eighth Song: Just Another Christmas Song)

Warning: This is a completely random and stupid Christmas song. You're welcome in advance.
Just Another Christmas Song

Its Christmas time
Our favorite time of year
Its brings us close together
For one day so pure 1`

But why...did I not get what I wanted for christmas

All I wanted

Red and Brown horse with Gold tinted saddle
One nice canoe with two big paddles
A large mansion with room for us
and a silly looking double decker bus

So why, did I not get this stuff
I don't think it was too much

But this Christmas, All I got was

A hand made sweater with my name on the back
A blue coffee mug with rather large scratch
Three pairs of socks that don't fit at all
Come on Santa, didn't you hear my call

So why? Did you really think I needed
I feel I've been short sheeted
This Christmas


Mark

PS.
Capo 5
Chords:
Start: Strum |G|C| slowly then Hammer strings with |D|C| at "But Why"

Verses are just |G|C|

0 comments: