Friday, October 8, 2010

*gasp* What are these lines?!

I leave lines, they mean things. In fact, they have hidden words over them. I swear it! Just let me know what those hidden words are and I will display them for the whole word. It'll be vondervul.

Sitting on the curb
watching the world
Waiting for life
To hand me what's mine

Cuz I don't know where it started
Or where it all ends
But I know where my heart is
And what makes a friend.

Uncertain of my worth
But given such mirth,
I don't care how I fare
Or what I can't bare.

Because Here is what matters
Through every change,
And while nothing has shattered
I sit and await

Some superfluous meaning
To my random state of being.
_____________-
_____________-

So I'm done with this waiting
for my only chance.
I'll get right down to taking
_____________- (damn you things that rhyme with chance)

0 comments: