Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Couple Shorts

Um, I was on a bus riding home writing this one onto my iPod due to lack of the most important utensil. Thankfully I had that. *Shrug*

Brown hair brown clothes
The eyes just to match
A lively grin just right
On which I'd love to latch

A man can dream
Of night in steamy
Romance on the floor
With the girl he adores
While all alone
Writing these words on the wall
Wondering what he's gotta do
To get with a girl like you


This next one is quite a bit shorter than the already short one above, but eh.
Each ear hears differently
And my mind interprets as it pleases
So I cannot guarantee
That what you said initially
is what I'll think

So keep that in mind
And when ever we
get into fights
about who is
wrong or right
It's probably you
It's probably you

0 comments: