Friday, November 20, 2009

The Widowed

I wrote this song with a ukulele in my hands. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the chords were but I do have a general idea of how the vocal melody went (not that I could at all pull it off...but, well, you know).

The Widowed
The nights are long but the debt is paid
One last chance for me to relay
This message I've been given

I'm stuck on the truth with what we've been through
Now I just need someway to prove
So that I may be forgiven

Can't stop won't stop until you hear what I've got to say
Please here it through my mistakes

I love you miss you; eyes left undry
Just to tell you no tear left uncried
I can't stop relivin

So far away with all this mistrust
No one left here for me to lust
I need you to fill in

Can't stop won't stop until you hear what I've got to say
Please here it through my mistakes

I left you without a call or a letter
and Nothing siad would make this better
But I hope you will uncover
The reason behind this my lover
I'm fairly certain the chords were somethings along the lines of:
Verse:
|F|G|C|G|
|Dm-Am|Em-Am|
Chorus:
A Cluster of Dm/Em and Majors ;)

0 comments: