Friday, November 20, 2009

Feelings that I'm Feeling

I sat for 45 minutes in front of my dorm room door thinking when all of a sudden this thought popped into my brain, I ran like a tiny squirrel who had just seen the tastiest nut on the other side of a playground, scampering down slides, over swingsets, across those silly spring animal things (you know what I'm talking about) to get exactly what he desires. Bear in mind this was 7:40 in the morning, so my roommate was still passed out.

Feelings that I'm Feeling
When the sun comes over the horizon
Do you see my face a' smilin'
Cuz I see yours, Yeah I see yours

What do I do in the mornin'
Too many days spent yearnin'
Just to be yours, Yeah to be yours (with these)

Chorus
Feelings...
imaginary little feelings
So real to me
But no one else believes
These....
little imaginary
Feelings hiding deep
Inside me (/Chorus end)

Where can I find the reason
For these feelings that I'm feeling
Down in my core, Deep in my core

Who was meant to understand
This random act of circumstance
I wish I knew...I wish it was you

Chorus

Why does this always happen to be
The bitter end to this story
Left wanting more, Left with nothing more

Because I'm without you
And you aren't sure who
I really am inside
This man that I try to hide (with these)

Chorus

(Faster)
Oh wait did you look me in the eyes
Hands brush, feet touch my stomach cannot lie
Its hard to breath, I cannot see (because of these)

Chorus

Capo-ed at the 3
Verse:
|C-G|D|
|C-F|C|
|G|Am|

Chorus:
|C|Em-Asus|x3
|G-D|C|

Pre-Chorus Thing:
|C|G|D|F|
PS. This has to be the main reason for my desire to sing now. It is probably my favorite song...like ever.

0 comments: