Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm not Coming Out

I'm not Coming Out

Em____Am
I'm not completely okay
Em____Am
I've got so many thoughts that I'm
Em_____Am
Afraid....so many thoughts I need
Em_____Am
to say....

Em___Am
We all feel like this sometimes
Em________Am
When we are going out of our
Em_____Am
minds.... just screaming for some
Em_____Am
time....

(All barre chords here)
G_____C____F_____G (strumming)
So I will lock myself away (x3 on third draw out away)
______D________C (one strum each)
with a pen and some paper
______F________C
and I'm not coming out
______F________C
no I'm not coming out
__F_________C
I'm not coming out til I'm
G
okay....

Em_______Am
I remember old times way back when
Em__________Am
Last November things should be like
Em____Am
then....before all of this
stench...

Em_______Am
And I'm not totally sure now
Em____________Am
How much longer that I can
Em____Am
allow... myself to stay
Em____Am
out...

[chorus]

E________________A
Just write it out and you'll survive
E_______________A
Just write it out and you'll be fine (both lines x2)
E______D_______A
Come on come on, give it a try

Come on come on, give it some time

Come on come one, give it a try

[chorus]
Til I'm okay (finish on c)

0 comments: