Friday, August 7, 2009

Depression

Depression hurts, or at least I think it does. I don't know why, but this song seems to be very sad. I didn't intend to write like this but I was up at 1 so I really can't blame the pen.

I needed some inspiration
Something to write down
and I tried
to see if anyone around
could help me

I needed someone different
in my little train of thought (choo choo, hehe)
a new face, a new lie
a new thought to be

[C]
What was left of all this?
Why does nothing change?
This room is empty
These thoughts are blank
~but I can see my...
dreams.~ (x2)

I needed some change
a scenery of colors I've
never, seen before
of lights and darks
to lay out on the floor

I needed a beginning
to morph this end
a little of this and
a little of that
and you, can see me friend

[C]

[Bridge]
The nightmare that left me
in the dark
has shaken this feeling
that has sparked
a long, long time ago
when things were what they were
and people were what they wanted
to be
and I could be
me. but

[C]

0 comments: