Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blonde Girl

Having really nothing to do with a blonde girl, except that I wrote it for her... The song is meant to have a bit of humor to it, but it may be lost in context *shrug*. The ending is meant to have a bit of a guitar instrumental followed by chorus bit once more time.

Blonde Girl
I hate cliche songs
I mean, where's the girls in thongs
that stay up all night long
And let me tap that...gong?

It seems I'm running out of rhymes
to get my words out in time
before I run off the line
and hit...a land mine?

[Chorus]
Where's the subject
What's the point
to this creation

Are you upset,
What do you say?
To my...
Happy Birthday[EOC]

I left her out
of this on purpose
Making her wonder
I hope this doesn't make me dateless

Can't have everything
I always say
Well, no I don't
Here's to that, anyway.
(guitar)
[Chorus]


Quick Update: I now have enough cords to finally start recording my guitar, you should be excited right? Hopefully I can start finishing songs woop woop :).

0 comments: