Thursday, January 29, 2009

A&Q

I’m not sure what I was going on here. This is another one of those songs written in school. I didn’t know how to say “Extend this word damnit!”, so …. is what I came up with. Hope ya’ll like it. I figured I would try a drop d with this first, see how that went, and if not, maybe just a good ol’ fashion half-step down. Here you guys go.

A&Q – Awkward Aardvark
I…. Don’t wanna be controlled
And I…. Don’t need to be told
I…. know where I stand
So I…. won’t listen to you man

Why…. Do you think you know
What you…. Can’t control
It…. Won’t change anything
So leave….me so I can sing

Where are you coming from?
With these thoughts, these conclusions
I don’t think you’ve got it right
With these problems, these solutions

I…. keep on thinking
That I’ll…. Run away
But I know….
That I’ll be here to stay

So don’t worry
I still love you
But please, please let me
Oh, please let me go!

I think I will really enjoy making this song an actual song when I get the chance. I have a whole week without parents to just mess around, so hehe. Hope ya'll like this one too. I really wanna get some other peoples songs, mine feel so lonely. Plus some feedback. Anyway, see ya later peeps.

0 comments: